- Are you suffering from Severe Headaches, Migraine and Chronic Pain?
- Facing Infertility or had Miscarriages?
- Does your Depression Refuse to Go Away?
- Do you find it Hard to Quit Smoking or Drug Addiction?
- Have you tried acupuncture and Chinese herbs before you surgery?
- Do you take so many and so much drugs without luck?
You have arrived at the right place!
Family Acupuncture Clinic can help you take your first step towards a Healthier Lifestyle in a Safe, All-Natural and Drug-free Way!
Did You Know?
- Acupuncture can effectively treat up to 305 conditions and diseases.
- According to a National Survey done in 2007, more than three million Americans have been experienced acupuncture in the previous year alone.
- Acupuncture is recognized by both the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and found to be effective in the treatment of a wide variety of medical problems.
- Most doctors prescribe their patients to try Acupuncture therapy more than any other alternate form of treatment.
- The U.S. FDA classified acupuncture needles as medical instrument and assured their safety and effectiveness. In our clinic, we only use disposable, sterilized and pre-packaged Acupuncture needles.
- Historically evolved from China, Acupuncture is one of the oldest natural medicine practices in the world. Millions around the globe have benefitted from this holistic form of treatment, and thus it is widely practiced and advised by medical practitioners all over the world.
- The first book related to Traditional Chinese Acupuncture and medicine was written over 4000 years ago in China, and the treatment has been widely practiced in the United States for over 200 years now.
Why Choose Family Acupuncture Clinic?
At Family Acupuncture Clinic, our mission is to cater to all patients as individuals with unique strategies and treatments and then seek the best solution for you at an affordable rate.
- Dr. has not only been practicing since the last 27 years, but he has also served as a teacher, practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine, researcher and clinic supervisor.
- Aside from having hospital experience, Dr. has also taught classes like Advanced Needle Techniques, Advanced Clinical Diagnosis, Internal Medicine, Oriental Nutrition, Point Energetics and Chinese Massage.
- Over the years, Dr. has treated thousands of patients successfully for health problems like addiction, depression, fibromyalgia, infertility, migraine and many others.
- Committed to providing the best of Chinese medicine, Auricular Acupuncture, Scalp Acupuncture, massage and dietary suggestions in Jacksonville, his background in both western and eastern medicine has helped thousands of patients over the years. Practicing both in China and the US, Dr. is well acquainted with both the Chinese and American culture.
- Acupuncture is not only a preventive medicine but can also treat the root cause of several ailments effectively. With his gentle, caring and compassionate attitude, Dr. treats each individual as whole and uses his experience, knowledge and skills for precise and effective treatment of all his patients.
- Dr. is not only nationally certified acupuncturist from NCCAOM, but also nationally certified Chinese herbalist from NCCAOM. Dr.will customize the herbal formula based on your unique condition and preferences. There are few acupuncture practitioners that has this qualification in Jacksonville.
- Not restricted to only acupuncture Jacksonville , patients from Jacksonville beach, st. Augustine And many other states also approach Dr. for a lasting solution to all their health problems.
Contact Family Acupuncture Clinic for a personalized solution to all your health and wellness needs today!