Are you searching for more information related to Acupuncture therapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine?
Here are some helpful links that can guide you in making a better decision!
- Acupuncture.com – Start from here to learn about the origin, history and treatment methods associated with Traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture.com is detailed and vast web resource that can help patients, students and practitioners learn about acupuncture in detail.
- Acupuncturetoday.com – This information and news portal can prove to be your number one resource for all the latest updates you want about acupuncture and traditional oriental medicine.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – The official website of the National Center of Complementary and alternative medicine. From detailed information, helpful insight and expert advice, the NIH website provides authentic information and guidelines about acupuncture therapy and traditional Chinese medicine. You can also go through the latest research publications related to acupuncture treatment on this website.
- National Library of Medicine – Medline Plus is a trusted source for medical articles and detailed information about acupuncture therapy. Browse the helpful website topic wise to read the latest acupuncture articles, clinical trials and research information. A basic guideline about the history and treatment plan of acupuncture therapy and Chinese herbs is also available here.
- NCCAOM – The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) is a non-profit organization. It is committed to providing helpful information to acupuncture patients and users around the globe. The organization holds a mission to promote nationally recognized standards of competency and safety in acupuncture. It is a top resource for those who are search for detailed information about acupuncture methods, massage, Chinese herb treatment and Oriental bodywork therapies.
- TCM Central (Resources for Students/Practitioners) – TCM Central is your one-stop resource for everything you need to know about Traditional Chinese medicinal therapies. From Acupuncture, herb and nutrition therapy to Chinese massage, check out this website to learn in detail about basic and advanced TCM facts.
- Medical Acupuncture Website – Another great resource for learning the basics of acupuncture therapy and how it can help in easing and treating specific ailments.
- Natural Herbs Guide – Skeptical about whether or not Chinese herbs can help you in treating various ailments? This website provides useful and detailed information on the natural benefits of herbs along with their educational benefits.
- TCM Student – This website is a very helpful guide on Traditional Chinese medicine both for students and general public. Information is cited in easy to understand language.
- WebMD – WebMD provides a detailed insight into the advantages and benefits of acupuncture therapy for individuals facing a variety of ailments, particularly chronic muscular pain and arthritis.
- Mayo Clinic – The Mayo Clinic articles are trusted by millions around the globe for their authenticity and research. Read more about acupuncture therapy and its benefits for pain management and other common ailments here.
Let Safe And Traditional Acupuncture Be Your Road To A Healthy Lifestyle! Visit our Acupuncture Clinic in Jacksonville Florida Today!